The Visit Northumberland business plan sets out the strategic, operational and corporate responsibilities of Visit Northumberland, its board and its executive team.
It lays out the six clear organisational priorities and the activities and resources required by the team to implement and report on their success:
- Leadership and engagement
- Increased visitors – quality over quantity
- Sustainable product and destination development
- Better use of data and intelligence
- Focused monitorable marketing and promotion
- Business and people development